I’m proud to say that my blowouts last days and days without much maintenance. Here are four things I do to keep my hair looking fresh. Watch my tips in the LIVE video above (more than 12,000 views on Facebook), or read below.
How to make your blowout last longer
- Use a lightweight or non-oily shampoo
- Use a dry shampoo in between washes
- I like the Dove Refresh+Care Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo because it has a weightless formula that cleans by absorbing oil to help hair stay fresh between regular washes while transforming hair from lifeless to bouncy. It smells great and it’s good for any type of hair or color treated hair.
- Set my hair in curl pins for texture
- Cover my hair with a satin bonnet to lock in moisturize and prevent frizz
We partnered with Dove on this post and video, but as always, all opinions are my own.